Both kids and adults flip for this healthy treat with the goodness of Bow & Arrow corn!
- Large 12 oz. sweet potato*
- ¼ cup Bow & Arrow Brand corn cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons EACH: sunflower oil and maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Cut the potato into ¼-inch thick fry shapes. What you’ll want for this recipe is four cups of fry-shaped potato slices.*
- Place all of the ingredients (including the potatoes) in a large bowl. Toss well until thoroughly combined. It helps if you have a rubber spatula to stir with.
- Spread the coated “fries” out on a baking sheet in a single layer. You may need to use two sheets, depending on their size. Bake for ten minutes. Remove and flip each fry over. Bake for another ten minutes, or until crisp and browned. Serve immediately and enjoy!