Homemade tortilla crisps are like heaven on a plate. You may want to make up a triple batch of these if you have kids (or grownup “kids”) in the house because they’ll disappear quickly!
- One recipe “Corn and Flour Tortillas,” made with Bow & Arrow Brand cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons non-virgin coconut oil or nondairy margarine, melted
- ¼ cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Cut each tortilla into quarters.
- Place the tortilla pieces in a single layer on baking sheets. Brush with the oil or margarine. Sprinkle evenly with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for ten minutes, or until the crisps are lightly browned. Remove and enjoy!