There’s nothing quite like homemade tortilla crisps made with Bow & Arrow Brand cornmeal! Serve these fresh out of the oven for oohs and ahhs!
- One recipe “Corn and Flour Tortillas,” made with Bow & Arrow Brand cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons non-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 ½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 ½ teaspoons garlic granules (“garlic powder” that’s granulated not powdered)
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Cut each tortilla into quarters.
- Place the tortilla pieces in a single layer on baking sheets. Brush them with the oil and sprinkle evenly with the lime juice.
- Sprinkle the tortilla pieces evenly with the garlic, chipotle, and salt.
- Bake for ten minutes, or until the crisps are lightly browned. Remove and enjoy!