Polenta made from Bow & Arrow Brand cornmeal is smooth, creamy, delicious, and versatile!
- 1 cup Bow & Arrow Brand yellow cornmeal
- 3 ½ cups water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons nondairy margarine
- In a medium pot, whisk the cornmeal with the water over high heat.
- As soon as the mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to the lowest possible setting. Continue to whisk often over low heat until the mixture is very thick. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the salt and margarine until well combined.
- Serve immediately or press into a baking dish and refrigerate for a few hours. Once firm, you can cut the polenta into slices and pan-fry